Interactive Agency Service
Cpl Healthcare has developed a brand new interactive Agency Service for all existing and new staff. You can put yourself on call for shifts without picking up the phone, refer to your calendar, easily check your schedule and contact us through a brand new interactive messaging service.
Make sure to get your Timesheet signed after each shift. For Payroll related information please click here.
Cpl Healthcare will do their best to place you where and when you want to work. We cannot guarantee placement but we will do our best to accommodate your preferences. When you are placed in a job we ask you to be punctual for work and in the event of delays please contact us as soon as possible.
The uniform policy is:
- Male - Navy trousers, white tunic (not a t-shirt), navy/black shoes (not trainers)
- Female - Navy trousers, white tunic, navy/black shoes (not trainers)
- Minimal jewellery is acceptable
- Make sure to bring your uniform with you to work and get changed once you are there
- All staff will be issued with a Cpl Healthcare ID badge that must be worn on any agency placement